Our WEEKEND Newsletter is landing in subscriber inboxes across the city. If you haven't signed up (yet) then you can read it here:
David Ringsell

David Ringsell’s artwork on display at two local exhibitions

This summer, the work of local artist David Ringsell will be displayed at two of Bath’s brilliant exhibitions, celebrating the city’s talent.

David’s artwork will be on display at Abbey Hotel’s ArtBar when it re-opens on 27 July and at The Art Cohort.

Abbey Hotel Bath recently launched its ‘RUH Heroes’ exhibition in the ArtBar, raising money for the NHS staff that continue to sacrifice their lives to keep us healthy.

All of the artwork, including David’s piece, will be for sale and 40% of all sales will be donated straight to the RUH’s Forever Friends Appeal, with the remaining 60% going to the artist. The exhibition will run until 1 November.

David’s work is also currently being displayed in The Art Cohort’s Summer Open Exhibition, which is now extended until end of July. The exhibition showcases vibrant fine art and contemporary craft and features work from 26 artists.

David’s artwork is inspired by the harmonious architecture of his home city of Bath and he provides a contemporary take on classic architecture.

Affordable Art Prints

Unframed Giclée custom prints of original paintings in various sizes:

A2 – £120
A3 – £90
A4 – £75

Read more:

The Summer Open Exhibition at The Art Cohort: theartcohort.co.uk

‘RUH Heroes’ Exhibition at Abbey Hotel ArtBar: abbeyhotelbath.co.uk

David Ringsell: real-images.com; @davidaringsell

Main image: Bridge of Shadows by David Ringsell

X