The Bath Business Improvement District has launched a new initiative aimed at those who work and live in Bath.
The B-LOCAL programme allows people to save money while eating out at a range of local restaurants, bars and cafés from Monday – Thursday, during the Bath and North East Somerset school term times until 31 October.
The offers include:
- 2-for-1 on the three-course lunch menu for £38 for two people at The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel. Max six guests. Booking advised, quoting B-LOCAL.
- 20% off all food and drink at Century Casino between 4-8pm. Must be 18+ and a Century Club member.
- Complimentary hot beverage with breakfast from 8-10am at The Ivy Bath Brasserie.
- Takeaway lunchbox for £5 at Mokoko Coffee.
- 20% off the a la carte menu at Koffmann & Mr White’s, at the Abbey Hotel, for a maximum of four diners. Booking required quoting B-LOCAL.
- Tuesday evening special of an 8oz Newton Farm steak, fries and 175ml Malbec for £19.50 at Green Park Brasserie; and £6 lunchtime offer on Margherita or pepperoni pizza at Bath Pizza Company.
The offers are available for people who are residents within B&NES or work within the Bath BA1 and BA2 postcode. Examples of valid proof of address or employment within Bath include: Discovery Card, student ID, driving licence, employee badge, business card or letter from employer.
Simply find an offer you like, check if you need to book a table, and take along your proof of being a resident or employee in Bath.
To see more of the offers, visit: b-localbath.co.uk